Family At The Well
As Well Family, you are significant in our movement toward spiritually forming relationships. You have the privilege of being part of what God is doing here, and a responsibility to help people connect to God and to each other in every neighborhood. Your opinion matters about the things we do and how we do them.
We have never found the need for formal church membership. However, we do need to know who is willing to fully engage in following Christ and what He is doing at The Well.
To become Well Family, we ask that you do the following:
Download and complete The Well NW Family App
Meet with one of our pastors, where you will sign the Unity Covenant.
We desire unity within The Well. We realize that we all come from different backgrounds and not everyone will agree on everything. But we do need to have some common ground. As Well Family, we will hold you accountable for the items outlined in this covenant:
- I have placed my faith in Jesus Christ and am striving to be obedient to God in every area of my life.
- I agree to attend regularly at The Well, and deepen my relationship with Christ and others.
- I agree to serve faithfully and actively use my spiritual gifts to build up the body and make God known to a lost world.
- I agree to give generously of my time, talents and treasures.
- I agree theologically with the Statement of Faith and am willing to submit to it as the standard of sound doctrine expressed within The Well.